As a teacher it is apart of my ethical standards to
- Protect students’ privacy and right to confidentiality
- Treat all information about students as confidential
- Obtain consent from students before photographing, audio or video tape recording or permitting third party observation of Meditation sessions.
- Request students’ permission before adding their names to mailing lists and be clear about the content of mail-outs. Respect also the students’ right to opt out of such mailing lists.
- Be mindful of their duty of care and report any concern they have for the safety and wellbeing of their student to the relevant emergency support: